Limeside Methodist Church is situated on the corner of Limeside Road and Pine Tree Road. The church is well used by members of the church as well as the wider community, many different groups and organisations regularly use the church each week to offer a variety of things for the community to join in with take part in.
Everyone is welcome to our Sunday services which are at 10:45 am, The church also has a successful Sunday school that also runs at the same time. The beginning Sunday of the month is known as our ‘family friendly service where the service is led by members of the church. The congregation of the church are warm and welcoming and love to meet new people; everyone is felt wanted and respected at Limeside.
Limeside Methodist Church was officially opened on Saturday 23rd April 1960 at 3:00pm, the first service that took place at Limeside was on Sunday 24th April 1960. But previous to this in October 1958 a brick laying ceremony was carried out, where people were all invited to lay a brick as part of what was going to be the new Limeside Methodist Church. For any further information or if you would like to contact us please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org